Young teens learn how to stay safe when home alone or when babysitting younger children, and learn tips to build their own babysitting business! Girls completing the SafeSitter course are prepared to prevent problems and handle unexpected emergencies, and they receive certification from a nationally recognized organization. Parents and troop leaders are invited to participate in a closing ceremony at the end of class.
- This class is for: Girl Scouts ages 11-13
- This is an in-person, volunteer-led class. Girls are asked to bring a brown-bag lunch and water bottle.
- Course fee: $40 per girl.
- Estimated class time: 5.5 hours.
Class Withdrawal and Refund Policy:
To cancel your enrollment please send email to email@example.com. Please be sure to review the refund policy before contacting the helpline. You must enter CANCEL ENROLLMENT in the subject line.
1. Notification must be received 48 hours (2 days) prior to the class, in writing, to be eligible for a refund. A 10% administrative fee will be deducted from the cost of the session.
2. Notifications received 24 hours (1 day) prior to the class will not be eligible for a refund.
Class Cancellation Disclaimer:
Please note that sessions must meet the minimum registration requirements of six volunteers/girls. Upon cancellation, registrants will receive communication about the cancellation and will be issued a full refund.