Your girls love being outdoors! You’ve taken day trips and visited parks and even spent a weekend cabin camping together – now they’re ready for the next step: platform tent camping! This overnight class prepares you to make sure the girls have a great time in their first tent experience, including fire building and outdoor cooking, knot tying, pocketknife safety, hiking and meal planning.
- This class is for:Adult volunteers
- This is an in-person, volunteer-led class. You’ll receive a packing list from your instructor prior to class.
- This class takes place out-of-doors. Dress for the weather; wear closed-toe shoes.
- Estimated class time: 25 hours.
Class Withdrawal and Refund Policy:
To cancel your enrollment please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to review the refund policy before contacting the helpline. You must enter CANCEL ENROLLMENT in the subject line.
1. Notification must be received 48 hours (2 days) prior to the class, in writing, to be eligible for a refund. A 10% administrative fee will be deducted from the cost of the session.
2. Notifications received 24 hours (1 day) prior to the class will not be eligible for a refund.
Class Cancellation Disclaimer:
Please note that sessions must meet the minimum registration requirements of six volunteers/girls. Upon cancellation, registrants will receive communication about the cancellation and will be issued a full refund.