You are on target to renew your certification before it expires. To re-certify for another three years, take this course to pass a paddling skills test, swim test, and American Red Cross Small Craft Safety written test. Pull out American Red Cross Small Craft Safety book that you received when you first certified and take a moment to read and review the content.
- This class is for: Adult volunteers and Girl Scouts 15 and up
- Before this class: You should already have your Small Craft Safety Certification from the American Red Cross
- This is an in-person, volunteer-led class. Bring your American Red Cross Small Craft Safety Book, Swimsuit, Towel, Change of Clothes, Paper, Pen, Sack Lunch and drink, and sunscreen
- This class takes place in the out-of-doors. Dress appropriately.
- Estimated class time: 5 hours
- Course Fee: $35.00
Class Withdrawal and Refund Policy:
To cancel your enrollment please send email to email@example.com. Please be sure to review the refund policy before contacting the helpline. You must enter CANCEL ENROLLMENT in the subject line.
1. Notification must be received 48 hours (2 days) prior to the class, in writing, to be eligible for a refund. A 10% administrative fee will be deducted from the cost of the session.
2. Notifications received 24 hours (1 day) prior to the class will not be eligible for a refund.
Class Cancellation Disclaimer:
Please note that sessions must meet the minimum registration requirements of six volunteers/girls. Upon cancellation, registrants will receive communication about the cancellation and will be issued a full refund.