Learn the basics of archery and how to make sure Girl Scout Juniors and older have safe and fun archery experiences. This course does require some pre-class work, so look for your student packet in the mail! When this course is completed, you will be certified by the National Archery Association for three years.
- This class is for: Adult volunteers and girls age 15 and up.
- This is an in-person, volunteer-led class. Bring paper and pen/pencil, your student materials, and a sack lunch/drink.
- This class takes place out-of-doors, rain or shine. Dress for the weather; wear closed-toe shoes.
- Estimated class time: 8 hours (does not include pre-class assignments)
Class Withdrawal and Refund Policy:
To cancel your enrollment please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to review the refund policy before contacting the helpline. You must enter CANCEL ENROLLMENT in the subject line.
1. Notification must be received 48 hours (2 days) prior to the class, in writing, to be eligible for a refund. A 10% administrative fee will be deducted from the cost of the session.
2. Notifications received 24 hours (1 day) prior to the class will not be eligible for a refund.
Class Cancellation Disclaimer:
Please note that sessions must meet the minimum registration requirements of six volunteers/girls. Upon cancellation, registrants will receive communication about the cancellation and will be issued a full refund.