- This event has passed.
Safe Sitter Babysitting Training
July 28, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pm UTC+0$40
Young teens learn how to stay safe when home alone or when babysitting younger children, and learn tips to build their own babysitting business! Girls completing the SafeSitter course are prepared to prevent problems and handle unexpected emergencies, and they receive certification from a nationally recognized organization. Parents and troop leaders are invited to participate in a closing ceremony at the end of class.
- This class is for: Cadettes 6th-8th grade
- This is an in-person, volunteer-led class. Girls are asked to bring a brown-bag lunch and water bottle.
- Course fee: $40 per girl.
- Estimated class time: 5.5 hours.
Class Withdrawal and Refund Policy:
To cancel your enrollment please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to review the refund policy before contacting the helpline. You must enter CANCEL ENROLLMENT in the subject line.
- If you cancel your attendance 48 hours or more ahead of the start of class, you will receive a refund less 10% administrative fee. If you desire, you will have an opportunity to be moved to the same class at another date.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours prior to class means that you will not be eligible to receive a refund. You are welcome to sign up for another class at your expense.
Class Cancellation by council: Occasionally, classes do not fill, or inclement weather requires a class to be canceled.
- Sessions must meet the minimum registration requirements. If they do not, class will be canceled, and you will be notified via email and/or phone call
- You will receive a full refund and communication about another class.