- This event has passed.
Red Cross First Aid and CPR: Blending Online Training
November 7 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm UTC+0$50
For people with busy schedules, this blended learning course offers life-saving skills with less time in the classroom! Complete coursework online at your convenience prior to the class date, and focus class time on practicing critical skills. This course prepares you for emergencies which require aid. Learn how to respond, how to provide first aid, life-saving rescue and breathing skills, and much more. This course meets all the requirements for a Girl Scout First Aider, including Adult and Child CPR; your certificate is valid for two years.
- This class is for: Adults and Girl Scouts aged 13 and older.
- This is an in-person, volunteer-led class.
- Bring paper and pen/pencil, a bottle of water, and your Girl Scout Spirit!
- Estimated class time: 2 hours
- Cost: $50.00
This is a 2-hour course that requires online pre-work
Registration for this class closes two weeks prior to the class date, to allow time for completion of online work.
Class Withdrawal and Refund Policy:
To cancel your enrollment please send email to email@example.com. Please be sure to review the refund policy before contacting the helpline. You must enter CANCEL ENROLLMENT in the subject line.
- If you cancel your attendance 48 hours or more ahead of the start of class, you will receive a refund less 10% administrative fee. If you desire, you will have an opportunity to be moved to the same class at another date.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours prior to class means that you will not be eligible to receive a refund. You are welcome to sign up for another class at your expense.
Class Cancellation by council: Occasionally, classes do not fill, or inclement weather requires a class to be canceled.
- Sessions must meet the minimum registration requirements. If they do not, class will be canceled, and you will be notified via email and/or phone call
- You will receive a full refund and communication about another class.