- This event has passed.
Red Cross First Aid and CPR: Blended Online Course
December 6, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm UTC+0$50
For people with busy schedules, this blended learning course offers life-saving skills with less time in the classroom! Complete coursework online at your convenience prior to the class date, and focus class time on practicing critical skills. This course prepares you for emergencies which require aid. Learn how to respond, how to provide first aid, life-saving rescue and breathing skills, and much more. This course meets all the requirements for a Girl Scout First Aider, including Adult and Child CPR; your certificate is valid for two years.
- This class is for: Adults and Girl Scouts aged 13 and older.
- This is an in-person, volunteer-led class.
- Bring paper and pen/pencil, a bottle of water, and your Girl Scout Spirit!
- Estimated class time: 2 hours
- Cost: $50.00
This is a 2-hour course that requires online pre-work
Registration for this class closes two weeks prior to the class date, to allow time for completion of online work.
Class Withdrawal and Refund Policy:
To cancel your enrollment please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to review the refund policy before contacting the helpline. You must enter CANCEL ENROLLMENT in the subject line.
1. Notification must be received 48 hours (2 days) prior to the class, in writing, to be eligible for a refund. A 10% administrative fee will be deducted from the cost of the session.
2. Notifications received 24 hours (1 day) prior to the class will not be eligible for a refund.
Class Cancellation Disclaimer:
Please note that sessions must meet the minimum registration requirements of six volunteers/girls. Upon cancellation, registrants will receive communication about the cancellation and will be issued a full refund.